Mc10 Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinning Webs [16+]

3 posters

Go down

Spinning Webs [16+] Empty Spinning Webs [16+]

Post by Kitty Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:44 pm

Title: Spinning Webs
By: Kitty
Rating: 16+
Summary: Sarah-Rose leaves Birmingham and her boyfriend for a weeks holiday down in London, where she stays with her best friend Lucy and Lucy's fiancée Tom. But what happens when Sarah-Rose starts becoming friends with Tom's band member Danny? And what is she hiding from the rest of the world? Can Lucy, Danny, Tom, Dougie and Harry find out and help her before its too late?
Further Information: Includes sexual references and abuse

Chapter 1 – Blue Eyes
I gently applied the arnica to the tops of my arms, legs and my stomach. It'd bring the bruises out quicker, causing them to disappear just as quick. Rick had been drunk. I'd upset him some how. I should have waited up for him. He'd asked me to. But it had been gone 4am by the time he came home after going out with the guys. By 2am I was shattered and decided to go to bed. He hadn't liked that. I'll stay up next time.
I started packing for my trip down to Lucy's. London. It was my favourite city. I loved how it the city lights sparkled at night. How everyone could be their own person without being judged. How even a trip to the corner shop for milk was like a walk down a cat walk. I couldn't wait. A girls week in the city.
By the time Rick got home I was packed and ready to go. I kissed him goodbye and he told me to have fun and that he missed me already. I smiled and promised I'd be home soon.
Once I was on the train I immediately called Lucy.
'Hey! I'm on my way!' I grinned happily. There always felt like there was some freedom to a girls week. Whenever Lucy and I had boyfriends we'd always make time for a girls' night out, or day out. Just to really let our hair down and be typical girls. Then Lucy moved in with her boyfriend, now fiancée, Tom down in London, and we barely saw each other. Didn't stop us being best friend's mind.
'Yay!' Lucy squealed back.
'So I'll meet you on The Strand? In Starbucks?' Lucy suggested.
'Ummm where?' I asked completely confused.
'Excuse me?' A deep, thick bolton accent asked me.
'Hang on a mo, Luce.' I looked up expectantly and almost did a double take at the tall, gorgeous, blue eyed man stood in front of me.
'Sorry, I was just wondering if this seat was free?' He indicated to the seat opposite. I shook my head, unable to find my voice.
'Sally? Sally? SARAH-ROSE ARE YOU THERE?!' Lucy yelled down my phone. Sally was her nickname for me. For some reason she thought Sally was short for Sarah-Rose at some point at the beginning of our high school friendship. It took her until year 11 to realise that it wasn't, but by then the name had stuck.
'Um it sounds like your friend wants to speak to you.' Blue Eyes chuckled.
'Huh? Oh yeah, sorry.' I blushed and turned back to my phone conversation, watching Blue Eyes' reflection in the window.
'Breathe Luce, I'm still here. Someone was just asking me if a seat was free.' I explained.
'Oh, oops. Sorry about that.' Lucy replied, not sounding sorry at all.
'Whatever.' I rolled my eyes and saw Blue Eyes smirk behind his paper.
'Tell you what, I'll just meet you at Marylebone Station. That's where you're pulling in right? Lucy decided.
'Yeah it is.' I confirmed, checking my ticket.
'Great. See you later Sally!' Lucy replied and hung up.
'Bye Luce.' I smiled to a dead phone line. I returned my phone to my bag and stared out the window, watching the scenery and towns pass by. By attention would revert back to Blue Eyes' reflection as his leg would occasionally brush against mine. He would be sat behind his paper, smirking, watching me.
An hour or so later we pulled into Marylebone station. Blue eyes and I joined the masses fighting their way to get on to the platform as though it was a life or death matter.
'So where are you going?' Blue Eyes' asked from behind me. He poked me slightly in the back so I knew he was talking to me. I winced at the sharp pain that ran through my back as he made contact. I could feel his eyes on me, a worried look emitting from them. I quickly forced my lips into a convincing smile before turning round slightly.
'I'm going to stay with a friend for a little while, a girly city break.' I explained. He smiled and nodded.
'What about you?'
'I've just been staying with family in Bolton. I'm heading home and then working on some music for my band.' He smiled proudly.
'You're in a band? Cool!' I could see him in a band, he had that kind of edge to him.
I'd barely got to the ticket machine to get off the station when Lucy's brown bob came into view. Just as the ticket swallowed my ticket and let me through she was throwing her arms round me into a huge hug.
'SALLY!!!!'
'Ok Luce, I think I'm deaf now.' I laughed, but she wasn't listening, she'd let me go and was hugging Blue Eyes.
'DANNY!!!!' She squealed almost just as loud.
'Hey LuLu.' Blue Eyes returned the hug. All I could do was watch them, complete bafflement on my face.
'You two know each other?'
'Yeah, Danny's in Tom's band.' Lucy explained. I guess I was going to be seeing more of Blue Eye's than I'd bargained for.
Lucy quickly dragged Danny and myself to her car, animatedly chattering away. Neither of us were listening very hard to her. Most of it was just ramble anyway. It always was when it came to Lucy. She thought aloud non stop. Lucy finally stopped to breathe when we got to the car.
'Wow Luce, you haven't changed at all. Still a chatterbox!' I laughed as I climbed into the back of her car. I saw her glare at Danny, indicating for him to get in the back with me. Uh-oh. She was match making again. Lucy never had liked Rick. She was forever trying to hook me up with someone else. Not that Rick knew of course. He'd kill me, literally, if he found out.
'Well what did you expect? You wouldn't know it was me otherwise!' She giggled as she climbed into the driver's seat.
'Very true Luce, very true.' I agreed laughing.
The drive to Lucy's ended up taking as long as the train journey. Traffic in London truly was awful. However Lucy led the conversation and it seemed to take some intriguing turns. It didn't take long for Danny and I to find out quite a bit out of each other, apart from the fact that I had a boyfriend. I learnt that he drove my favourite type of car, a blue mini cooper! He played guitar, ukulele and a harmonica, as well as singing. Bolton is his home town, his family still live up there which happens to be where he'd just been. (He'd switched trains which is why he got on at the same platform I did.) He writes songs for the band with Tom. Their band, McFLY had been going for just over a year and were looking for their big break. Amongst his favourite bands and singers were Bruce Springsteen, The Who and Queen.
'Voila!' Lucy called as she finally pulled up outside her home.
'Finally!' I laughed as I got out and grabbed my suitcase from the boot.
'Want a hand with that?' Danny's asked.
'Oh, thanks, just don't let my boyfriend see you!' I teased, relieved I'd finally managed to mention Rick within Danny's hearing.
'You have a boyfriend?' Danny asked, using the excuse of picking up my suitcase so he didn't have to look me in the eye.
'Uh, yeah I do. He lives back up in Birmingham.' I confirmed.
'Oh, cool.' Danny nodded, heading inside with Lucy and I following behind. Lucy glared at me. I just shrugged.
'You're kidding right? You don't really have a boyfriend do you?' Lucy practically begged as we headed inside.
'Lucy I've had the same boyfriend for two years now.' I reminded her.
'But he's horrible! He doesn't do you any good! Look at how skinny you are! You at least had a shape before you started dating him! Plus you barely ever go out nowadays. He's out all the time! It's only fair that you get to go out sometimes.' Lucy argued. What she was saying was true. Which weakened my argument. I sighed.
'I've lost a bit of weight. So what? And maybe I dont WANT to go out?' I reasoned.
'That is such a lie Miss Petit! We use to go out every Saturday! I haven't changed and I doubt you have! He just wont let you!' Lucy practically yelled.
'Lucy please, just calm down. I don't want to fall out on my first day here! Especially not over a guy.' I begged.
'Humph. Fine.' Lucy strode past me into the living room. As I looked up Danny was stood on the stairs a look of surprise on his face. I just gave him a weak smile and followed Lucy into the living room.
Kitty
Kitty
Admin

Twitter : @mc10unite
McPennies : 117

http://mc10unite.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Spinning Webs [16+] Empty Re: Spinning Webs [16+]

Post by GalaxyDefender7 Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:06 am

hahaha this is awesome!! =D

Does Dougie have a girlfriend in this?? =D
are auditions being held? lol *cough* ME *cough*
lol just remember my name is Megan Razz
Although my alter-ego is Violet (fav name)

hehehehehe xx
5 STARS!
GalaxyDefender7
GalaxyDefender7
Falling In Love

Twitter : GalaxyDefender7
McPennies : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 am

Thank you Megan!

No he doesn't. I originally wrote (am writing) this for McFLY Fanfiction, but didn't hold auditions because I wanted to do a story without any real people in.
Kitty
Kitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GalaxyDefender7 Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:13 am

haha ok fair enough =]
cant wait to hear the rest though!

This has inspired me to do some writing this weekend lol
xx
GalaxyDefender7
GalaxyDefender7
Falling In Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:20 am

I shall post some more soon! Promise!

Really? That's fantastic! *grins proudly* hey I inspired someone!
Kitty
Kitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GalaxyDefender7 Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:35 am

Sweet! I can't wait to read it!

YEAH! Your like Mcfly now! lol you inspire people!
=] xx
GalaxyDefender7
GalaxyDefender7
Falling In Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:46 am

Here you go, have an update Smile Only cause you said I was like McFLY! XP

Chapter 2 - Torture

'Sarah! I miss you! When are you coming home?' I smiled. I couldn't help it. Rick sounded like a lovesick puppy. It was cute.
'I've only arrived yesterday! I'll be home on Monday. You'll survive, promise. There's enough food in the fridge for you for the week.' I laughed.
'I don't think I will you know.' Rick replied.
'The guys will take care of you. Go have fun with them.' I told him.
'If I must.' Rick sighed pretending it was a hardship. I rolled my eyes. I heard a giggle and a female voice in the background. I frowned, confused.
'Who's that?' It was a stupid question. If Rick was cheating he'd lie anyway.
'Who? Oh! That was, erm, my sister.' Rick replied.
'Rosy? Awesome! Can I have a word with her? I haven't talked to her in AGES!' I asked excited.
'She's just running out the door, sorry. She was just saying bye.' Rick explained apologetically.
'Oh, ok. Nevermind. I should go anyway, before Luce bursts in.'
'OK. Bye.' Rick hung up.
'Bye.' The line was dead by the time I replied. I sighed and pulled myself out of bed just as Lucy burst in.
'Good morning!' She sang cheerfully.
'Good? Oh no! I'm still asleep!' I cried, diving back under my covers laughing. Lucy grabbed the bed sheets and pulled them back.
'Oh no you don't! You're coming shopping then to band practice with me!' She grinned.
'Oh no not that! Torture! Torture!' I squealed. Suddenly my door flew open once again. Lucy dived under the duvet with me as Danny entered the room.
'Dude! Knock!' Lucy glared trying not to giggle. Danny just grinned.
'Sorry, someone was screaming torture, I was gonna help.' Danny shrugged.
'Help who? The torturer or the torturee.' I asked giggling.
'Are they even words?' Lucy raised an eyebrow at me.
'They are now!'
'Depends who was being tortured.' Danny replied.
'Sally was being tortured.' Lucy told him.
'Oh then I'd help Sally.' Danny smiled happily, sitting on the end of his bed.
'You still haven't told him!' I giggled poking Lucy.
'Told him what?' She asked innocently.
'Why you call me Sally!'
'Wait! You're names NOT Sally?' Danny stared at the pair of us. We looked at each other and just burst out laughing. It was a bad habit of ours.
'What? What's so funny?' Danny asked slightly miffed.
'N-n-nothing.' I gasped before falling about laughing again.
'Her name's Sarah-Rose. I use to think Sally was a shortened version of that.' Lucy explained inbetween giggles.
'Ohhhh. OK.' Danny shrugged as Tom walked in.
'What's going on here?' He asked baffled. I managed to sort my face out into some sort of serious look before turning to Lucy.
'You haven't told him? You promised me you'd tell him! You lied to me! That's it. I'm leaving!' I started to scramble out of bed.
'No! Please! Don't go! I'll tell him! I'll tell him now! The right moment just never came! You can watch me tell him! Just please don't go! I love you!' Lucy pleaded desperately. I turned round and crossed my arms.
'This doesn't HAVE a 'right moment.' You just have to do it!' I told her sternly. She sighed, defeated.
'You're right it doesn't.' Lucy agreed.
'Hang on, what are you two on about?' Tom asked even more confused.
'Tom. I don't know how to say this nicely, but I'm leaving you. For Sally. We're over.' Lucy told him, a slight smile playing on her lips.
'What?' Tom looked stunned as Lucy and I burst into fits of giggles once again. Tom rolled his eyes and pointed at me.
'You're a bad influence on her! You should be staying with Danny!'
'Hey! Why do I get the bad influence?!' Danny protested.
'Because you're already a bad influence! Look at Dougie!' Tom pointed out. Danny just pouted and flounced out the room causing Lucy and I to laugh even harder. This was so easy. And felt so good. So light. I didn't want to stop. It was a taste of freedom. I was laughing so hard I was crying. I hoped no one would notice but, of course, Lucy did.
'Oh my gosh you're crying!' She giggled pointing.
'Ssshh!' I pushed my finger to my lips, I felt like I was drunk, it was ridiculous.
'Sarah? Are you OK?' Danny asked a worried look on his face. I nodded and pointed at him.
'Stop being such a worrywart!' I chuckled before collapsing on the bed breathless.
'Wow, I haven't laughed like that in a loooong time!' I announced happily. The others gave me a strange look. I just shrugged and quickly changed the subject.
'OK, out! All of you! If I'm going shopping then I need to get dressed! I am, therefore, banishing you from this room!' I smiled before forcing them all outside. I closed the door and lent against it. I could hear their whispers outside my door.
'Is she OK?' Danny asked quietly.
'I dunno. She's changed. But not much. She seems to get lost in herself a bit.' Lucy replied, her voice barely above a whisper.
'You're right. She has changed. I remember when we started going out, she was a lot more hyper and bouncy than she is now. Look at last night. She barely said anything while we were watching TV. It use to be that you couldn't hear the TV over you two chattering about it!' Tom agreed in a murmur.
'What do you think is up?'
'I think it's Rick. She's never had a proper boyfriend before him. But I never liked him. He was protective over her. He made sure she never left his sight. He's also a well known player, not that Sally takes any notice. Rick promised he'd changed, she believed him and next thing I know they've been dating for two months. But I doubt he's changed. Why would he? I bet you he had a girl in their bed the minute Sally walked out the door...' Lucy explained. I couldn't take anymore. I didn't need or want to hear this.
'I can hear you guys you know!' I told them through the door. Shuffles of footsteps quickly died away as they descended down the stairs. I sighed and went over to my suitcase. Fighting the zip open I pulled out some of my clothes before collapsing onto the bed and crying. Crying over Rick. Crying over what Lucy had said. Crying over the fact that I knew he was cheating and all I did was turn a blind eye...
Kitty
Kitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GalaxyDefender7 Sat May 01, 2010 2:17 am

:O
This is REALLY getting good!! =D
hehehehehe i was smiling reading it!

more more MORE! XD
GalaxyDefender7
GalaxyDefender7
Falling In Love

Back to top Go down

Post by toothpastekisses Wed May 05, 2010 3:21 am

ooooh this is really good! moremore :]
heey megan, this is @McAshh on twitter =)
toothpastekisses
toothpastekisses
Ultraviolet

McPennies : 9

http://twitter.com/McAshh_Xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum